Quality through DIN ISO 3834-3
The quality assurance measures before, during and after welding are in-house production controls (FPC) in all areas of welding production. We are a qualified welding company with extensive knowledge of containers in pressure equipment construction.
Advantages through DIN ISO 3834-3
- Trained and certified welders
- Technical monitored welding equipment
- Selection of the optimal welding process for the respective tasks
- Certified and monitored welding processes with the corresponding welding consumables.
Competent solutions in the design and construction of pressure equipment and pipelines
We ensure long-term availability of our products through qualified incoming goods inspections, recognized welding supervision and re-stamping authorization as well as process tests.
Creation of verifiable CAD drawings, extensive documentation with test reports, declarations of conformity, material certificates and re-stamping certificates, also in different languages if desired.
Advantages of AD2000 HP0
- Optimization of material and operating costs
- Quality and completeness of the documentation
- Safety in planning, construction and operation
- Reduction of quality and deadline risks
Patent on acoustic emission test
Registered patent for our SEP process for pressure testing of liquid gas containers
Benefits of SEP
- Significant time and cost savings compared to classic test methods
- Pressure increase without using nitrogen or without increasing the temperature of the gas
- Closed system (no gas losses for system operators)
- No malfunctions on the consumer due to a nitrogen-gas mixture
- No flaring of the impure gas phase required
- The costs for nitrogen approx. 500 € are saved
- Supply bottlenecks are avoided as tests are carried out under operating conditions
- State-of-the-art test with reliable test statement (integrity of the liquid gas storage container is confirmed)