1. SCC ** certificate
Procedure for the certification of management systems in the areas of occupational safety, health and environmental protection.
What is SCC **?
The SCC ** system evaluates the occupational health and safety management system of companies that operate on the premises of chemical companies or mineral oil companies. The aim of the certification is to standardize the security regulations of the contracted external companies ((sub) contractors) at a high level. In order to be able to guarantee this, it covers the areas of occupational safety, health protection and environmental management. An essential part of the SCC ** are the demands placed on the training of employees and managers in the contracting companies.
Advantages of SCC **
- Optimization of occupational health and safety in your own company
- Promotion of safety awareness among employees
- Reduction of accident rates and downtime
- Improved legal certainty for entrepreneurs
2. Quality through DIN ISO 3834-3
The quality assurance measures before, during and after welding are in-house production controls (FPC) in all areas of welding production. We are a qualified welding company with extensive knowledge of containers in pressure equipment construction.
Advantages through DIN ISO 3834-3
- Trained and certified welders
- Technical monitored welding equipment
- Selection of the optimal welding process for the respective tasks
- Certified and monitored welding processes with the corresponding welding consumables.
3. AD2000 HP0
Competent solutions in the design and construction of pressure equipment and pipelines
We ensure long-term availability of our products through qualified incoming goods inspections, recognized welding supervision and re-stamping authorization as well as process tests.
Creation of verifiable CAD drawings, extensive documentation with test reports, declarations of conformity, material certificates and re-stamping certificates, also in different languages if desired.
Advantages of AD2000 HP0
- Optimization of material and operating costs
- Quality and completeness of the documentation
- Safety in planning, construction and operation
- Reduction of quality and deadline risks
4. Patent on acoustic emission test
Registered patent for our SEP process for pressure testing of liquid gas containers
Benefits of SEP
- Significant time and cost savings compared to classic test methods
- Pressure increase without using nitrogen or without increasing the temperature of the gas
- Closed system (no gas losses for system operators)
- No malfunctions on the consumer due to a nitrogen-gas mixture
- No flaring of the impure gas phase required
- The costs for nitrogen approx. 500 € are saved
- Supply bottlenecks are avoided as tests are carried out under operating conditions
- State-of-the-art test with reliable test statement (integrity of the liquid gas storage container is confirmed)